Property Insurance:

Inland Marine

Inland Marine policies provide coverage for certain categories of movable business property, property in transit, or equipment or other property located away from the policyholder’s business premises, instrumentalities of transportation such as bridges, roads and piers or instrumentalities of communication like television and radio towers and legal liability of bailees for customer’s property within their care, custody, or control, as well as risks related to theft or arising from particular industries. Policies can provide coverage without regard to a designated location (i.e., “floater” policies) and often afford broader coverage than commercial property coverage forms.

We have significant experience with claims involving complex inland marine coverage and exposures under a myriad of policies.